In this article, we are going to explain step-by-step how to add a new post user.
A post user is a user that can register, contribute comments and replies on your blog website.
- Make sure you are logged into the system
- On your left-hand side of the Navigation menu, click on My Post Users
- You should see the screenshot below
- Click on the Green New Post User button to add a new post user
- Fill out the form.
- If this user is a normal user, do not tick the Administrator checkbox
- Tick the Active User checkbox, telling the system that the user can login to the website.