When a comment/reply is made on your website, all administrators on your website will get an email notification stating that a comment/reply was added on your website, together with a link to view the comment/reply and moderate it.
- An example of the email you'll be receiving when a comment/reply is added on your website is as shown below
- You can click on the link in the email. Alternatively, your dashboard will display the notification of the newly received comment/reply
- Click on the Relevant Tab and the system will display the comment/reply as shown below
- Then click on the View button and the following will be displayed
- Scroll down to the Comment Administrative Control Area and you can choose to either Show/Hide the comment as shown in the screenshot below
- Click on Hide Comment if choose to Hide and Show Comment if you choose to Show it.
- The same process applies to moderating Replies
- Should you have issues with moderating comments, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be in touch