This feature is only available on the Flying Solo Plan.
QuickPublisher provides an easier way to connect your custom domain to your blog
- Make sure you are logged into the system
- On your Dashboard Page (Home Page), click on My Site Settings as shown in the screenshot below
- Under Domain & Blog Settings, enter your custom domain URL in the Custom Domain URL field as shown in the screenshot below
- Then click on the Save button
- Do not click on the Custom Domain Active checkbox just yet. This is so we can be able activate your domain from our end
- We'll be in touch once you have included your custom domain. Once we have activated your domain from our server, then you'll be able to check the Custom Domain Active checkbox