Note that this feature is only available on the Flying Solo Plan.
A collaborator is a trusted person to assist in writing posts and helping with basic blog management.
The following are what a collaborator can do on your system
- A collaborator can create blog posts, tags, categories
- A collaborator can export list of posts, post views, tags, categories to PDF, XLS, PRINT and CSV
- A collaborator view and update posts, tags, categories and their own user account details
- A collaborator can view site settings
To add a new collaborator, follow the steps below
- At the top right-hand of the system, you'll see a set of icons, click on the third icon as shown in the screenshot below
- Then the following screenshot below will be displayed
- Enter the email address, first and last name, cell number and Access role
- In the Access role, select Collaborator as the access role as shown in the screenshot below
- If you select Administrator, then the user will have the same access level as yourself
- Then click on Save
- The newly added user will receive an email with a password in their inbox/spam folder as shown below
Should your newly created user be having issues logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch