In this article, we'll be providing a step-by-step guideline on how to report a problem/suggest improvements/contact QuickPublisher.
- Make sure you are logged into the system
- You should see a green oval-like object with the text Support. Note that this link is available on every page
- Click on it and a screenshot similar to the one below will be displayed
- To search for articles type in the Search for help textbox
- To report a problem or suggest improvements, click on the Report a Problem/Support button and the a screenshot similar to the one below will be displayed
- The system will pre-fill your full name and email address.
- Enter the subject of your query
- Enter the description
- You can click the Take screenshot button to take a screenshot of the current page. This will help us quickly streamline your problem
- You can also send additional files to further explain and provide more information
- Tick the i'm not a robot checkbox
- Click on Send
We'll then receive your query and be in contact with you ASAP