The KwickBox Platform has been developed to give all its users control over who can view their websites.
If you are on this page, most likely:
- You applied to a job and found out it was fraudulent and now want to revoke access
- You just changed your mind about giving access to your website
- You mistakenly sent the access token to the wrong email address
To revoke access, do the following:
- Make sure you are logged in to the platform
- On the left-hand-side (Navigation menu), Click on Access Tokens
- Search for the access token you would like to revoke. You can search by the unique name/recipient
- Once you have located the token, click on the magnifying glass icon (first icon)
- Scroll down and click on the Revoke Access button
- Voila! The token has been revoked and anyone with that token cannot be able to access your website
- Should you change your mind, click on the Grant Access button and this recipient will have access to your site again.