This feature is especially useful when you would like to add more pages to your website (public) or apply for a job by writing motivational letters, etc as per the job post (private)
The KwickBox Platform is entirely digital and as such we have incorporated this special feature to accommodate for these scenarios.
Should you wish to create a private page (adding extra information to your job application)
Before sending the access token (https://intuitive-web.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000159108-how-to-apply-for-a-job-with-kwickbox-or-grant-authorized-individual-access-to-my-site) to the prospective employer, do the following:
- Make sure you are logged in to the system
- On your dashboard, scroll down and click on Create, Design Your Custom Own Page And Grant Access To Authorized Individuals button
- Enter the title for this page. For example Motivational Letter - KwickBox Pty Ltd. Where KwickBox Pty Ltd is the name of the company you are applying to
- Enter the contents in the Contents field. These contents would be the answer to the question(s) asked on the job application. For example. "Explain why you deserve this job"
- Assign this Page to a group. For example, Private
- In the Recipients Allowed To View Page, Select the recipient(s) who can view this page.
- In this case, select ONLY the company you are applying to.
- Should the company(recipient) not be on the list, click on the blue plus button
- Enter the details, email address of the company as per the job posting
- Click on Save
- Now that you have all fields completed,
- Click on Save
Upon completion, assigned recipient(s) would be the ONLY one(s) who can view this private page
Upon Saving, you should see a button with a text similar to Click Here To Send Access Token
When you are ready to grant this recipient access to view this page, send the access token via https://intuitive-web.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000159108-how-to-apply-for-a-job-with-kwickbox-or-grant-authorized-individual-access-to-my-site
To create a public page, perform the above bullet steps and leave the Recipients Allowed To View Page field empty/blank. Upon doing this, every authorized recipient will be able to view the page