In resetting your password, there are two scenarios involved. These are
- You do not know your password.
- You do know your password, but you would like to change it.
Let's go through each of the scenarios.
- YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PASSWORD:
- On the login page of the system, you will see something similar to the screenshot below.
- Click on the Forgot password? link.
- You should see a screenshot similar to the one below.
- Enter your email address, click on the I'm not a robot checkbox and click on the Request Password Reset button.
- On completion, you should see a success message similar to the one in the screenshot below
- Now check your email in box and you will see a message with the subject similar to Password Reset Notification
- The email should look similar to the one in the screenshot below
- Please NOTE that the link sent is ONLY valid for 1HOUR as stated in the email.
- Click on the blue button which says Click Here to Proceed To Change Your Password
- You will then be presented with a page that looks similar to the one in the screenshot below
- On completion you will see a success message telling you that your password has been successfully reset.
- The system will also send an email confirming the password change
2. YOU DO KNOW YOUR PASSWORD, BUT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IT.
- Login to the system with your email address and password.
- On the far right of your dashboard, click on the Profile picture as shown below
- You will see two options as displayed in the screenshot below. Click on the Profile option.
- The following page will be displayed
- Then Click on the Save button
- A success message would be displayed
If you still experience any issue(s) in updating your password, please CLICK-HERE